What Floats Your Boat 4

On 19/05/2022 at 10:03 AM, JackDoff said:

……I get to play FIFA22 for a whole week!  :woah:
THANKS COVID!  :clapping:

It's currently FREE for all Play Station Plus members. So, I downloaded it last night.

Really happy about the updated manager career gameplay where it allows you to make your own football club from scratch.

Not yet, but, hopefully....

If everything is still shut the way it is now though, I'd recommend the Hat Hill -> Bald Hill one. Will be nippy but spectacular if it's a nice day.

I did Centenniel Glen/Porters pass the other week and the top sections above the cliff line are wet af but through the passes themselves and below the cliffs was surprisingly dry. If you were hankering for Grand Canyon and that's still closed this would be the closest thing to that.

Don't know what state things are at up at Mt Vic but the tracks on the western side I think should be open and there are some nice ones there as well with some caves and things.

5 minutes ago, marron said:

Not yet, but, hopefully....

If everything is still shut the way it is now though, I'd recommend the Hat Hill -> Bald Hill one. Will be nippy but spectacular if it's a nice day.

I did Centenniel Glen/Porters pass the other week and the top sections above the cliff line are wet af but through the passes themselves and below the cliffs was surprisingly dry. If you were hankering for Grand Canyon and that's still closed this would be the closest thing to that.

Don't know what state things are at up at Mt Vic but the tracks on the western side I think should be open and there are some nice ones there as well with some caves and things.

Hmmmmm...if things do look like staying the same as now I will check in with you next week on a few suggestions and directions.

Heading up regardless.

Edited by Smoggy
8 hours ago, marron said:

Any time :golecapproves:

My son just had a meltdown when i told him the walks are still closed lol..What's the point of going up blah blah blah...

But he cares!!!!..lol All that pretending he finds it boring and being with his lame old man..eh Who knew he actually gave a shite :D I just expected a meh lol

Told him you will fix it.

Edited by Smoggy