What Floats Your Boat 4

He gets carsick. He just has this habit of being fine till we pull up somewhere and our guard is down (yay, we made it let's get out and stretch our legs) and then he spews like just as we have all got out of the car.

I just think it's funny. :lol:

Today was a double whammy, Cowra, on the main street, and then Junee, outside the chocolate factory. :lol:

2 minutes ago, marron said:

He gets carsick. He just has this habit of being fine till we pull up somewhere and our guard is down (yay, we made it let's get out and stretch our legs) and then he spews like just as we have all got out of the car.

Today was a double whammy, Cowra, on the main street, and then Junee, outside the chocolate factory. :lol:

The funny thing is it still happens occasionally to me if I'm a passenger in the back seat. Never happens if I drive or sit up front.....

4 minutes ago, marron said:

Ah ok, yeah been there with my son when he was younger. I hit the road tomorrow but I am heading the other way towards New England tableland way.

First leg of our journey done, in hotel.

No spewing like Marron, just the usual stuff.

Me asking the wife if she wants to drive..but her always saying tired or some other excuse, like she isnt a very good driver..she is..but its just another excuse....

Then spends the best part of the journey flipping through women's mags and reading out snippets she thinks are funny, but they are just random shite..

Or then she falls asleep and snores..

All the while my son is in the back doing the teenager headphones on looking like he is embarrassed to be with us thing...

So all in all a usual start to a Smog road trip...

Also one of the leading headlines was that Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world again because of some golf tournament. 

Too funny.

Yeah my teenage daughter has her headphones in and mostly doesn't want to be seen but is not as bad as I've witnessed.

At least, she didn't appear to be too mortified by me reenacting ned Kelly's last moments in glenrowan today, anyway. :lol:

7 minutes ago, marron said:

Also one of the leading headlines was that Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world again because of some golf tournament. 

Too funny.

Yeah my teenage daughter has her headphones in and mostly doesn't want to be seen but is not as bad as I've witnessed.

At least, she didn't appear to be too mortified by me reenacting ned Kelly's last moments in glenrowan today, anyway. :lol:

Must have been hot work in all that armour.

Just got back from our local , where my Mrs roped us into a Trivia night :rolleyes: …..we got 2nd!  :woah:
I named us “Me and the Mrs”!  :meep:
But that’s not all!   Being a nerd ,just now, I checked one of our answers that was marked wrong….we were right!:xmad:  We would’ve been equal first!  :nono: 
anywho :drinks:

1 hour ago, marron said:

it aint trivia unless there's at least one answer to complain about.

Come join the Baccus to the Future team, a forumite who shall remain nameless has been known to occasionally complain (to be fair he's generally right)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Shoal Bay for the weekend with some relatives, this is the view we had for the weekend from the balcony. 

wjI3Tep.png

Was such an amazing place. 

The club down the road (Shoal Bay Country Club) had some great food there as well. We went there on Friday night and decided to go there again on Saturday night. 

I love the Port Stephens area.