Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 18/10/2014 7:30PM

The sky is wiping the red and black sleep from it's eyes and the terror of the Easts' dreams is a rolling west mountain thunderstorm soon to suffocate the cbd's oxygen into a sky blue SMurFC netherworld. Cmon Derby cmon !

You're a poet and you know it!  (even for a Rams fan!!)

Edited by beatsurrender

It was the day of the long awaited battle.

The Wandering Warriors under the astute and charismatic leadership of General Popovic had been meticulously studying their sky blue foes, searching for  any chinks in the armour that might undo them.

At the thirteenth hour, Red and Black reinforcements arrived to bolster our boys.

The Flying Dutchman Romeo Castelen, the Bullet Train made in the Ukraine aka the Ruka Express and the Famed midfield Magician from the distant shores of Brazil - The incredible Saba..... all pledged to live and die the Wanderers way.

A further boost to the cause when the Lion hearted Juric and the commaning Topor Stanley also said on that famous day, that they would charge into battle in a sea of Red and Black.

Yes, this battle would not be missed by any Western Sydney Warrior.

The chance to win the rights to paint the city Red and Black.

Arise RBB!!!!!! Lead on and scream your glorious war cries and inspire our mighty WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS !!!!!! 

WHO DO WE SING FOR .......................................

Chasing 267 in cricket this afternoon, little chance of chasing it down.
the goal is to hang around for long enough to about 4:30pm so therefore they don't put us back in again to bat so then we aren't there to 6pm.

Gives enough time to go home and stop by the bottleshop and have a few before the game and settle in for the long haul in football tonight, pumped up for the derby and spurs vs man city tonight  :woah:

Burning time by watching Indian Super League.

7.40 can't come fast enough!

Lol @ Indian players having foreign names, and man even my grandmother can do better than most of these players lol

Lol @ Indian players having foreign names, and man even my grandmother can do better than most of these players lol

Yep it's ******* **** but it's football.. alternatives are golf, rugby, afl, etc..

Yuk.

Yep it's ******* **** but it's football.. alternatives are golf, rugby, afl, etc..

Yuk.

Where's Mack??

Leo Bertos just got subbed on!!!!!

Does anyone know if you can get around the back of the stadium if coming from EQ to access gate H rather than having to go around the entire stadium

i got a generic email from ticketek yesterday, to access gate H you have to go through SCG gate A.

5.30pm – Gates Open – Entry for Gates I & H via SCG Gate A on Driver Avenue

5.30pm – Sydney Live Plaza opens and pre-match entertainment begins

7.30pm – Hyundai A-League – Sydney FC v Western Sydney Wanderers

Edited by Tigers

we have to remember if city could have converted then sydney fc would have lost by more than we did

victory missed a few as well... thankfully!

very true, here is a song to pump up everyone for the match

I hate that **** his life is a crime against humanity bloody no talet handed career from rich family can't sing looks like lady gaga's left testicle and he should be castrated and sent to north Korea to dance like a gypsy.