Who are Al Hilal?

Our clubs supporters are battlers, battlers who love the game, battlers who struggle to put food on the table and live week to week. But last year we put together $15000 in days to help our battlers in Western Sydney whose homes and lives were destroyed. Not the club, no King Abdullah but the same battlers who struggle to feed their own children.

It is this passion which built our club and is why our club will never care about materialistic garbage. Oh and we have very good looking woman come to our games and they are treated like princesses and there is no need for them to cover up from head to toe, so they don't 'evily tempt' the men who can do no wrong.

So you can stick your good will story right up your Kebab evacuation point.

Give it a ******* rest dmixtaaa.

A wannabe shock jock.

Is that the best you've got?

As far as I knew in this free country of ours we have public forums here which all topics are open for debate. 

For all we know BOSS, Guanzhou may have similar facilities. They certainly have the money.

It didn't matter to us.

We beat them, despite the 10's of millions more that they have to spend. Same with FC Seoul.

You guys might have hundreds of millions more to spend.

Do you think we care?

It is what is in our hearts, not our wallets, that makes the WSW's formidable opponents.

Boast about your riches at your peril.

Edited by Wanderboy

A wannabe shock jock.

As far as I knew in this free country of ours we have public forums here which all topics are open for debate. 

I have highlighted where you went wrong ...

1. This is not a free country, people can not enter and leave as they please. i.e Border control /  Detention Centers?

2. This isn't a public forum, this is a privately run forum which has its own rule of which you agreed to when signing up.

I respect that your passionate about the game which is coming up and give them hell in the stands, but please remember you still need to follow the rules of this forum.

Now can we please get back to civilized conversation.

Thanks

Balkanite

How old are these facilities?

Also, what is the lounge room type area? Is this inside the stadium?

This is training center 

Players Sleeping there before game day and the day after a the  game

Our players prefer to sleep with their wife and children.

One team, one family 
This is our slogan 
Two days a week to focus on the game 
Day before the game and the Day after

How old are these facilities?

Also, what is the lounge room type area? Is this inside the stadium?

This is training center 
Players Sleeping there before game day and the day after a the  game

Oh right. Thought it had a bit of a hotel look to it.

Interesting that they sleep there before AND after the game. 

I guess so they can be monitored by team doctors etc.

A fancy pants version of the sports bras our boys wear at training.

Al Hilal from the inside

yvt.jpgmaskralzaeem3.jpgyvt%20%281%29.jpgyvt%20%286%29.jpgyvt%20%287%29.jpgyvt%20%288%29.jpgyvt%20%2811%29.jpgyvt%20%2813%29.jpgyvt%20%2814%29.jpgyvt%20%2817%29.jpgyvt%20%2819%29.jpgyvt%20%2820%29.jpgyvt%20%2822%29.jpgyvt%20%2825%29.jpgyvt%20%2827%29.jpgyvt%20%283%29.jpgyvt%20%284%29.jpg

lol does this club have OCD! Everything is in place and shiny to the point of extreme! It would be like when you go to Singapore and you worry that of you accidentally drop some rubbish on the floor a nasty government man will come out from behind some bushes and lock you away for a few years. It looks sterile, intimidating and uninviting the pictures to me. It is all style and bling over substance and soul. I have stayed in hotels in Asia like these pictures and they are usually soul destroying.

Give me a wanderdog stand and loads of kids going feral (my son certainly does) with faces covered in sauce and all that goes with that lol

Edited by WSWBoro

Do you want me to show you more  things About Al Hilal or not

I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable Sorry if I did

Yes, keep it coming BOSS.

It's fascinating to see how other clubs are run and the facilities provided to them. Just let it be known that the more Bling you show us, the more we will dislike you. And it's not jealousy. It just makes us prouder of what we have achieved with little funding.

Do you want me to show you more things About Al Hilal or not

I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable Sorry if I did

Yes, keep it coming BOSS.

It's fascinating to see how other clubs are run and the facilities provided to them. Just let it be known that the more Bling you show us, the more we will dislike you. And it's not jealousy. It just makes us prouder of what we have achieved with little funding.

Keep it coming. It's interesting... Facilities up there with some of the best clubs on the planet. Are many clubs this well resourced across the Gulf?

Do you want me to show you more  things About Al Hilal or not

I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable Sorry if I did

No, not at all, feel free. It will make our victory the more sweeter.

Al Hilal from the inside

yvt.jpgmaskralzaeem3.jpgyvt%20%281%29.jpgyvt%20%286%29.jpgyvt%20%287%29.jpgyvt%20%288%29.jpgyvt%20%2811%29.jpgyvt%20%2813%29.jpgyvt%20%2814%29.jpgyvt%20%2817%29.jpgyvt%20%2819%29.jpgyvt%20%2820%29.jpgyvt%20%2822%29.jpgyvt%20%2825%29.jpgyvt%20%2827%29.jpgyvt%20%283%29.jpgyvt%20%284%29.jpg

lol does this club have OCD! Everything is in place and shiny to the point of extreme! It would be like when you go to Singapore and you worry that of you accidentally drop some rubbish on the floor a nasty government man will come out from behind some bushes and lock you away for a few years. It looks sterile, intimidating and uninviting the pictures to me. It is all style and bling over substance and soul. I have stayed in hotels in Asia like these pictures and they are usually soul destroying.

Give me a wanderdog stand and loads of kids going feral (my son certainly does) with faces covered in sauce and all that goes with that lol

Don't mention face coverings, it's likely to have you banned.     :ninja:

A wannabe shock jock.

I have highlighted where you went wrong ...

1. This is not a free country, people can not enter and leave as they please. i.e Border control /  Detention Centers?

2. This isn't a public forum, this is a privately run forum which has its own rule of which you agreed to when signing up.

I respect that your passionate about the game which is coming up and give them hell in the stands, but please remember you still need to follow the rules of this forum.

Now can we please get back to civilized conversation.

Thanks

Balkanite

I know you were only doing your job and I respect that. I possibly may have crossed the line a small tad but seriously is there really need for all the Arab love here, it's doing my head in. They are from a country which believes woman are there only to serve their 'kings'. Where women are not allowed to drive, which in itself is stupid because if they did drive, the blokes could probably drink beer, so their missus can drive them to the boozer and back.

They are our opposition people. Just remeber all this holding of hands through the rose petal trail when 70,000 screaming men (only) want nothing more than to see our boys go home with their tails between their legs at whatever cost. I can see this mob being worse than Gangzhou. Compared to these guys they were amateurs. This is the Asian Champions League Final, not a kick down the local park.

Please accept my apologies for anyone that was offended. You may find this more to your liking.

IPIhmIl.jpg