Who are Al Hilal?

When you think about it, how cool would it be to have a WSW store?! When we get that many members n fans , local n abroad , n have a store similar to their one?!

We've got a temporary one somewhere don't we?
Yeah but I mean one like theirs , in the pics, n not temporary

Boss. all your showing us is that Al Hilal is a club built for and by the royals.

Their money funds your stadium, your TIFO's and active support.

If your club wasn't as rich as it is, it wouldn't be as popular.

In comparison, our club runs on a shoe string budget, consists of numerous players who were rejected by former clubs and a passionate supporter base who funds its own active support.

You sound like the Eastern Sydney of Saudi Arabia .. Your team is also blue ..

Wanderers will play with passion, Al Hilal will play with money behind it.

Balkanite

the Store and the bus is an investment the royals has Nothing to do With it

If I were you Boss, I'd seriously question your royal owners about their commitment to your club and its fans.

I mean they built you a stadium, bought you star players and pay a sh1tload of money to your coach, but they just could not finish the job properly and buy you a team bus and rent a merchandise store!

Even your fans have to be flown to Sydney by the sponsor's jet, the royals wouldn't lend you a couple from their fleet!

They've practically abandoned you!

I recommend you move to Western Sydney and become part of our Wanderers family - we always help our fellow fans!

i have a problem. I've scoured the footage of Al Hilal and for the life of me haven't been able to find a single female fan. Perhaps someone could help me?

Women aren't allowed to attend regular season matches,

Apparently for AFC games, some women were allowed to attend in a VIPS area and I remember the same person telling me that they were planning on introducing family areas where women can sit with men but hasn't happened yet.

Think it was one of the 100 questions I asked

i have a problem. I've scoured the footage of Al Hilal and for the life of me haven't been able to find a single female fan. Perhaps someone could help me?

Apparently for AFC games, some women were allowed to attend in a VIPS area and I remember the same person telling me that they were planning on introducing family areas where women can sit with men but hasn't happened yet.

For AFC, only foreign women allow to the game. local women are banned from going to the game.

ACL I believe similar rules with AFC where only foreign women allow to the game.

For AFC, only foreign women allow to the game. local women are banned from going to the game.

ACL I believe similar rules with AFC where only foreign women allow to the game.

Sounds like a good night to go out on the town.

Sounds like a good night to go out on the town.
Something tells me when the men go to the football, the women aren't in the bars or the clubs!! :P

great thing about WSWFC women, they attend in yoga pants :xbop: :xbop: :xbop::shok::xnod::good:

b51d51cb07439a5560827a596a8d9873.jpg

l

Yoga-pants-girls-05.jpg

Hi guys, do know when will the tickets be sold?

Can I buy them online? And if not where can I get them?

How much is the price of the ticket?

Hey Mate, 

I'm happy to help - tickets are quite expensive here - approximately $4,000,000USD but if you private message me I will provide you with an avenue to transfer

:-)