Who are Al Hilal?

12 years since the last Asian trophy !!

12 years we didn't even reach the final !!

12 years with nothing but loss and hope !!

12 years .. Pursuing a dream that with time we thought it is impossible !!

Now .. We are close .. We are closer than ever !!

We shall expect nothing less than the Golden Trophy .. less than Glory !!

You have a good team with a great future .. it is just The BlueWave .. You can not survive when it strikes ! You Shall drown !!

We have just waited too long for the Seventh Asian Trophy ..

The king has to return to his throne !!

My friend, we are not scared of Blue Waves, we live on the largest island on Earth , water all around us!!!! Have you heard the saying ,

" A champion team will always beat a team of champions" ? We are entering our 3rd year of existence n this will be our 3rd final already , third times a charm!!! It is our destiny to lift the trophy , the sky across Asia will be Red n Black!!!!! COYW!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN NOTE: I have tried to cleanup this thread from the stupid comments made by some individuals.

Show some respect on these forums, if further offending posts continue I will be forced to take heavier actions.

You have been Warned!

Balkanite

What a load of absolute garbage. I suppose every one of the people who have found my posts to be offensive sat their with their heads bowed in disgust at the chants sang against Victory last year. I never knew we live in such a dictatorship, where free speech is frowned upon. To say that I'm disappointed is to say the very least.

If you want to suck up to your Arab mates you bunch of fairies, go for it but don't penalise true Wanderers supporters for adding spice to a conversation. Are we in an Asian Champions League final or is this an Arab Getaway tourism promo. A question for Admin...Would a post from banana have suffered the same fate?

I think not.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to our friends in Saudi Arabia if I may of offended you. In particular the ladies who support your teams, they must have been horrified of the brutality of some of the comments here, they must have sounded ever so sexist. Just like the ladies who follow WSW who have commented here also. I sincerely apologise.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to our friends in Saudi Arabia if I may of offended you. In particular the ladies who support your teams, they must have been horrified of the brutality of some of the comments here, they must have sounded ever so sexist. Just like the ladies who follow WSW who have commented here also. I sincerely apologise.

nCXwig5.jpg

Ok, you need some time away from the forums!

Your ability to post / comment has been removed for one day.

@Al-Hilal fans

How do you believe your team is likely to approach the first leg of the tie at Parramatta? Will you attack hard in attempt to get an away goal/ really put the pressure on us in Saudi Arabia, or do you believe you are far more likely to focus on keeping us quiet, maybe looking to attack on the counter?

@Al-Hilal fans

How do you believe your team is likely to approach the first leg of the tie at Parramatta? Will you attack hard in attempt to get an away goal/ really put the pressure on us in Saudi Arabia, or do you believe you are far more likely to focus on keeping us quiet, maybe looking to attack on the counter?

As i believe , Alhilal tends to play defence in Away matches ..

so , you will attack us most of the time in the first leg ..

that doesn't mean that Alhilal will not be dangerous .. They will take control sometimes and they may score as well !!

They got some fast players .. Counter attack will be dangerous !!

So whats this I hear the other teams in your country that your team is a pile of corruption?

are there going to be actually fans on that plane or just friends of the royals?

I thought u.s government was your biggest sponsor?

The government built this stadium for them And They still say al hilal is The government Club !!!!!

This was opened in early 2014

Stadium-Jewel-of-radioactive-4.jpg

Night_time_aerial_view_of_stadium.jpg6632191-513x340.jpg1213.jpg

Edited by BOSS

Give dmixtaaa a fair go and stop licking hilals arses

No one's licking arse. I reiterated Dmixtaaa's point 'each to their own'. That's how he wants to handle the banter then that's his choice. We are free however to state what we like and don't like as well. Doesn't mean he has to listen to us. Personally i like rivalries and banter but I don't see why there needs to be toxic hostility. Isn't that the kind of stuff that we hate about SFC?

Anyway, I just wanted to put it out there that some may approach the rivalry with that sort of talk and some won't. Ill say it again 'each to their own'. I'm stating my 'own'. Probably wouldn't have placed any restrictions personally, think that maybe a tad harsh but as has been stated by admin, there are rules.

But make no mistake, friendliness goes only as far as civility is concerned. They are still field and terrace enemies. And if we are treated as we were treated in China, then civility goes out the window.

Give dmixtaaa a fair go and stop licking hilals arses

No one's licking arse. I reiterated Dmixtaaa's point 'each to their own'. That's how he wants to handle the banter then that's his choice. We are free however to state what we like and don't like as well. Doesn't mean he has to listen to us. Personally i like rivalries and banter but I don't see why there needs to be toxic hostility. Isn't that the kind of stuff that we hate about SFC?

Anyway, I just wanted to put it out there that some may approach the rivalry with that sort of talk and some won't. Ill say it again 'each to their own'. I'm stating my 'own'. Probably wouldn't have placed any restrictions personally, think that maybe a tad harsh but as has been stated by admin, there are rules.

But make no mistake, friendliness goes only as far as civility is concerned. They are still field and terrace enemies. And if we are treated as we were treated in China, then civility goes out the window.

Love Your Work...Jocosmic