RBB Silent Protest During Jets Match

Im guessing the protest was sprung last minute on the fans to avoid criticism and prevent fans who disagree from having the time to organise some form of active support ala what happened in Melb with NT.

Its a punt organising a protest and asking people to participate/respect it without telling them why.

Will wait till tomorrow to see what it is about. I hope this is all resolved quickly.

that's the thing, people supported the last protest when plenty of info was giving, asking them to blindly follow is a poor way to do it this time round.

...now 2-0 down, poor day all over

<Newcastle fans> cant hear wanderers sing.........  :sorry:

Edited by Johnno

The RBB, helping Brisbane Roar win a premiers plate since 2014...

Yeh the team lost because the RBB weren't active just like the the flare cost us the game on Wednesday, we have some deluded supporters..

So are you saying that being active supporters doesn't help our team at all.

Protesting what exactly? That we were not warned? That we didnt know the consequences? That we thought we could keep pushing the buttons?

I love the RBB and i love being part of it. But I said it before and I will say it again. NO player and NO ACTIVE support is bigger than the club. The RBB are amazing but despite what some braindead people think are NOT the only supporters. We all support the WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS. Not the ******* RBB.

Time to stop playing imnocent and claiming we are victims and acknowledge that there are issues that need to be addressed otherwise the actions of a few dickheads will drag the club down.

Protest that!

you know what I'm 100% behind the RBB, no matter what all of us in red and black must trust n stayed united.

yea we should stay united, in support of our team not the RBB.  After a game in Perth then a midweek ACL we needed to be the 12th man, we put them down to 10 men instead.  Trust you say?

relax brother, the club will b around forever but the way the rbb has been treated this yr especially there is a chance if we loose our solidarity we could head the path of le cove.

Brother, today was the path of the Cove

The RBB, helping Brisbane Roar win a premiers plate since 2014...

Yeh the team lost because the RBB weren't active just like the the flare cost us the game on Wednesday, we have some deluded supporters..

Yes we do… active supporters thinking they are passionate.

So against the protest today, we had a chance to keep the gap to 4 points to roar and 6 points to third place. Instead of getting behind the boys today we left them vulnerable when they needed us the most. After the draining emotional and physical strain on Wednesday night they needed our support and the RBB deserted the team.

The east and west sides did their best but we need our constructor to lead the stadium for chants. All I can say is that I hope that this isn't about the flares and hope that this can be explained some how :(

WOW. 

People, do you think it might be possible to bite your tongues and just wait a day until the RBB releases their statement? I've got lots of things that I want to say but I think its bloody ridiculous how most of you here are being so pre-emptive and voicing whats already been said a thousand times over.

Just have patience, and if the statement is not to your liking, then go for it. 

WOW. 

People, do you think it might be possible to bite your tongues and just wait a day until the RBB releases their statement? I've got lots of things that I want to say but I think its bloody ridiculous how most of you here are being so pre-emptive and voicing whats already been said a thousand times over.

Just have patience, and if the statement is not to your liking, then go for it.

Basically, today the RBB have said we're gonna protest and tell you why in a couple of days.

Dumb. Creates a vacuum.