RBB Silent Protest During Jets Match

Why do you guys think the RBB are obligted to sing, if we want to protest, and stay silent we will do it, we were at the game, watching it like every other fan does. So last week we lost because of the "flares" right and now this week we lost because of the RBB not being active? pull your heads out of your arses guys not everything is the RBB's fault.

No one here is claiming to be bigger than the club, we were there watching the game ffs. and another thing don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about, you guys don't know how it feels like to be hassaled at a game by 40-50 cops when all you're trying to do is support your team!

"Football without the fans is NOTHING"

PLEASE RBB STICK TO YOUR GUNS

IGNORE these fools who are just merely "sports fans" "spectators" just an audience cause wnaderers are winning. 

True FOOTBALL fans understand this, 

to all the people bitchin about the RBB stop being hypcrites.... You sti there quietly week in week out, and when the RBB does what you do everything time you are complaining about it!!!! since when was it a "burden" put on the RBB to chant? last I checked fans can do what they want and just like you they sat and were spectators

how can you blast them for doing what you do

also to all those insulting the RBB for thinking they bigger than the club..... no one said that and if you could care less whether the RBB is there or not then there shouldn't be a problem its not like they stopped the game.

NRL and all other codes are up on their feet trying to mimc what the RBB has done so realise the contribution RBB has done when all codes are doing whatever they can to get their crowds as active.

Have you seen the latest NRL campaign 

Why do you guys think the RBB are obligted to sing, if we want to protest, and stay silent we will do it, we were at the game, watching it like every other fan does. So last week we lost because of the "flares" right and now this week we lost because of the RBB not being active? pull your heads out of your arses guys not everything is the RBB's fault.

No one here is claiming to be bigger than the club, we were there watching the game ffs. and another thing don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about, you guys don't know how it feels like to be hassaled at a game by 40-50 cops when all you're trying to do is support your team!

You want to stay silent, stay silent I really dont give a **** but I do give a **** about our Club that really needed everyones support yesterday after an away game in Perth and a ACL midweeker was always going to need a boost from their 12th man.  But you guys chose (and yes it is entirely your decision) to put a protest IN FRONT of your Clubs needs.  Thats what pisses people off, it would be no different when a player has an absolute shocker or isnt giving their best, he'd cop some, well thats why people want you guys to cop some.  You didnt give it your best, you put your ego and problems before the Club and practically helped in giving the Premiers Plate to Roar.  Which is your right, no problem.

So this week vs ESFC, we singing or not?  Cos if we aint singing and the Cove all walk out, it will be like being at a Marcel Marceau concert.  Ill still be there though I support WSW Forever............

IGNORE these fools who are just merely "sports fans" "spectators" just an audience cause wnaderers are winning. 

to all the people bitchin about the RBB stop being hypcrites.... You sti there quietly week in week out, and when the RBB does what you do everything time you are complaining about it!!!! since when was it a "burden" put on the RBB to chant? last I checked fans can do what they want and just like you they sat and were spectators

also to all those insulting the RBB for thinking they bigger than the club..... no one said that and if you could care less whether the RBB is there or not then there shouldn't be a problem its not like they stopped the game.

NRL and all other codes are up on their feet trying to mimc what the RBB has done so realise the contribution RBB has done when all codes are doing whatever they can to get their crowds as active.

BULLSHIT you muppet- Im a true football fan, I was at their first game, I was at our first goal/win with about 20 others in Brisbane and Ive been to EVERY home game, and most away games Perth last Saturday, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, only really missed Wellington (which was in Auckland) so please dont tell me Im merely a sports fan or spectator you fool.  Look above like I said in previous post I dont give a **** what RBB decide to do, thats their choice, but they let the team down, they didnt do their best for their Club yesterday and no matter what you or any other nutter on here says, that is FACT.

Edited by scarcev

You want to stay silent, stay silent I really dont give a **** but I do give a **** about our Club that really needed everyones support yesterday after an away game in Perth and a ACL midweeker was always going to need a boost from their 12th man.  But you guys chose (and yes it is entirely your decision) to put a protest IN FRONT of your Clubs needs.  Thats what pisses people off, it would be no different when a player has an absolute shocker or isnt giving their best, he'd cop some, well thats why people want you guys to cop some.  You didnt give it your best, you put your ego and problems before the Club and practically helped in giving the Premiers Plate to Roar.  Which is your right, no problem.

So this week vs ESFC, we singing or not?  Cos if we aint singing and the Cove all walk out, it will be like being at a Marcel Marceau concert.  Ill still be there though I support WSW Forever............

I think people are more disapointed with the score line and are taking it out on the RBB. We wern't the ones that didn't defend, we wern't the ones that didn't not score goals, the lads are going through a tough week, hopefully they can bounce back agaisn't syd fc.

and yes we are DEFIENTALY singing agaisn't the cove this weekend, spread the word, FIRE THE FK UP AND UNITE ITS DERBY WEEK.

The club issues a statement regarding flares.....which are illegal in every half decent civilsed country,and some knucklehead gets upset and calls a silent protest.

nailed it.  :crazy:

this silent protest was hardly about flares, its about so much more than this and a lot of you dont understand this

Yeah your right its the RBBs fault the Roar are going to be premiers. 

Other things that are the RBBs fault:

- 9/11

- Schappelle Corby going to jail

- JFK getting shot by a magic bullet

- the fall of WCW

- the rise of One Direction

- Traffic

- Pollution 

feel free to add more 

- 9/11

- the fall of WCW

- Traffic

- Pollution 

feel free to add more 

One question - did the RBB give their best for their Club yesterday?

BULLSHIT you muppet- Im a true football fan, I was at their first game, I was at our first goal/win with about 20 others in Brisbane and Ive been to EVERY home game, and most away games Perth last Saturday, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, only really missed Wellington (which was in Auckland) so please dont tell me Im merely a sports fan or spectator you fool.  Look above like I said in previous post I dont give a **** what RBB decide to do, thats their choice, but they let the team down, they didnt do their best for their Club yesterday and no matter what you or any other nutter on here says, that is FACT.

your the muppet fool

all those games you been to I am sure you contributed to the atmosphere just as much as the RBB did this game

sat there quietly

your probably one of the fwits that gets security to remove people from your "reserved seating" when RBB folk know nobody sits in the "reserved seats"

ok wow everyone needs to just chill the **** out. this has split us right down the center and everyone is starting to take it personal the last thing we should be doing at a time like this is arguing among each other what has happened has happened move on and focus on this week there is no need to be abusing each other we are all wanderers and we all have passion for our club so lets show it this week.

The RBB legalis

- 9/11

- the fall of WCW

- Traffic

- Pollution 

feel free to add more 

Yes, considering the circumstances. One question back do you really think its the RBBs fault if the Roar win the premiership or are you just being silly? 

BTW it is also the RBBs fault people get sun burnt   

The club issues a statement regarding flares.....which are illegal in every half decent civilsed country,and some knucklehead gets upset and calls a silent protest.

nailed it.  :crazy:

this silent protest was hardly about flares, its about so much more than this and a lot of you dont understand this

I was joking. Clearly he did not nail it or anything close to it. Hammer and nail were not to meet, and may in fact never meet. 

The main consensus from around my bay (and adjacent bays), was that people were confused more than anything else. I understand the RBB's need to formulate a response and that does take time. However, many -- if not most -- of the regular members and supporters were left in the dark as to what was happening. In some cases people were angry at the response and took the road that the RBB were having a holier-than-thou attitude towards the club and other supporters, some even referred to it as being childish.

I'm not saying I fall into any of those categories, however, with the lack of information being fed to the terraces you can understand why they were confused and at times angry. If the RBB want to protest then good luck to them, but to protest with no public display as to why only creates tension. Yes, I understand that there will be a statement explaining to action and the reasons for it, but for some, I feel, unfortunately, the damage may be already done.

Without details prior to the protest people simply assumed the following: Flares at ACL > Email from club > RBB not happy > RBB throw toys from cot.

I support the RBB and will always back them, so I await the statement with bated breath - but please, let us focus primarily on the team and the derby on Saturday.

(includes cross posted content)

Seems to be too much finger pointing, blame shifting, denial, stereotyping, naivety, etc around these ongoing issues. Although freedom of speech and expression of views is important, it needs to be balanced.

It's just not productive to claim that active supporters are hard done by in terms of the most recent decision by FFA and our club with police, security and stadium management.

Flares and other related devices are not acceptable at games.....full stop.

The internal "saboteurs" who have continued with their puerile behaviours need to grow up and become responsible, or otherwise not come to WSW games, home or away.

I hope the RBB leadership takes the appropriate next steps to evolve the active support without the spectre of flares hanging over the club and its supporters.

(This includes not allowing this Forum to be used to celebrate or promote use of flares etc)

For now and into the future, we need need collectively to stay true and united, based upon unconditional support for WSW.

No more excuses, let's move forward having become wiser from important lessons about acceptable behaviour on the terraces.

The RBB legalis

- 9/11

- the fall of WCW

- Traffic

- Pollution 

feel free to add more 

Yes, considering the circumstances. One question back do you really think its the RBBs fault if the Roar win the premiership or are you just being silly? 

Yes?????? says it all really, no need for me to talk to the deluded - jog on.

The RBB legalis

The obvious question to ask is "what circumstances?",but that comes with the explanation later on. Jogging on...

Guest mickisnot

started reading the thread and i got bored with the back and forth bullshit.

can anyone tell us why the RBB could not have protested the next home game, allowing time for people to understand why they are protesting?

i, like many of us did not find out about a protest until it was nearly kick off.

if the core RBB wants or even cares about the support from the rest of the stands (and much of the rest of the RBB), why would they not try and be more organised and let people know?

There's no perfect way to protest.

I just dont understand how the "core" that put in countless hours of their own time to help create a vibrant home end are accused of not caring.

Maybe you'd like to expand on that point a bit.

the point i was trying to make, is this time the boys who call the shots have made a decision without letting anyone (using that term loosely) know why they are protesting. they cant seriously expect everyone to follow blindly like sheep (which for some silly reason a few people do) and just do what they tell them. the way i see it, no one seems to be doubting any decisions they have made before (flares aside), but this time they have ****ed up and have lost a lot of respect from those in the stands, and you saw it when the rest of the stadium did the poznan - to me that looked like a big **** you to the RBB.

the RBB let a lot of people down yesterday, and many of those who were let down were also in the RBB.

now i'm only in active support on away games and home ACL games (so my opinion will be dismissed by many i'm sure) , but from the outside, it seems like there is the tiniest portion of the RBB making all the decisions, whether the majority of the RBB agree them or not, and frankly, in my opinion, i don't believe thats how it should be done.

and i can't wait to hear the reasoning from the RBB in their "official statement". a lot rides on what is said.

lets hope it was all worth it.

I can't help but feel that people think the inaugural season is now status quo. That being the RBB are going to sing for 90mins and then miraculously the Wanderers are going to win.

Now things go a little bad and its: "Oh f*** who should I blame? The RBB of course! They bring negative media, they're trouble makers, I'm so disappoint!!!"

I'm not having a go at you TGYWYW, but the RBB choose to remain silent, (they're more then entitled too and I feel we are very privileged to have them) and now they've lost your respect? All because the RBB would of brought the boys a win and we could of been back to back premiers?

I thought we had this great community of loyal fans who were different to Sydney FC. The past few months have been quite confronting indeed!

your the muppet fool

all those games you been to I am sure you contributed to the atmosphere just as much as the RBB did this game

sat there quietly

your probably one of the fwits that gets security to remove people from your "reserved seating" when RBB folk know nobody sits in the "reserved seats"

you have no clue mate, just keep making it up as you go along keyboard warrior.   I could be standing next to you at home games, its not only non RBB that were pissed off yesterday.  

Edited by scarcev

The RBB legalis

- 9/11

- the fall of WCW

- Traffic

- Pollution 

feel free to add more 

It's the RBB fault that you think that I am deluded :(