The 'What Floats Your Boat' Thread

mack

Guest ZipGunBop

"C'mon Mikey, look at all the beautiful babies around here"

"No, the beautiful babies don't work midnight to 6am on a Wednesday. That's the skank shift."

"C'mon Mikey, look at all the beautiful babies around here"

"No, the beautiful babies don't work midnight to 6am on a Wednesday. That's the skank shift."

For a while my mate insisted on talking like this. :lol:

I can't watch that movie. The answer machine is too painful. :

being on holidays at the moment, wasn't so bad working over Christmas break (traffic was a holiday in itself)

listening to rock/bands who actually play real instruments while drinking multiple beers.

and that Tap King invention, need a bigger size one now tho, 8 or so beers aren't enough......

being on holidays at the moment, wasn't so bad working over Christmas break (traffic was a holiday in itself)

listening to rock/bands who actually play real instruments while drinking multiple beers.

and that Tap King invention, need a bigger size one now tho, 8 or so beers aren't enough......

Foo Fighters at SFS a couple of years ago, it was great  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

Driving on a long stretch of open road out in the donga, say between Darlington Point to Conargo, or Narrabri to Coonabarabran knowing that back in Sydney my boss & others are in their office having to deal with the usual shite-fight traffic-wise, while I've got a hoey-moey down the road with a mini-bar and a room service dinner/brekky awaiting...

Oh, and the car stereo pumping out anything from The Ramones through ELO to Die Prinzen and many points musically in between.

Driving on a long stretch of open road out in the donga, say between Darlington Point to Conargo, or Narrabri to Coonabarabran knowing that back in Sydney my boss & others are in their office having to deal with the usual shite-fight traffic-wise, while I've got a hoey-moey down the road with a mini-bar and a room service dinner/brekky awaiting...

Oh, and the car stereo pumping out anything from The Ramones through ELO to Der Prinzen and many points musically in between.

Being an ex sales rep, I used to love my country drives every 2nd week. Had my mixed tape going , mostly JJJ stuff n even took some Duelling Banjos stuff for the drive through the sticks to Singleton! Used to wind down the window n moo at the cows n yahoo like a redneck Lol agh being alone has it's moments........ Edited by JackDoff

Oh, and the car stereo pumping out anything from The Ramones through ELO to Der Prinzen and many points musically in between.

Being an ex sales rep, I used to love my country drives every 2nd week. Had my mixed tape going , mostly JJJ stuff n even took some Duelling Banjos stuff for the drive through the sticks to Singleton! Used to wind down the window n moo at the cows n yahoo like a redneck Lol agh being alone has it's moments........

Some things you just never grow out of

realising today there is a button on the forum that takes you to the first unread post of a thread. So therefore i never have to click through pages again to find the last post to a thread which i haven' t read!!!

Realising ten minutes after Tranquilo there is a button on the forum that takes you to the first unread post of a thread. So therefore i never have to click through pages again to find the last post to a thread which i haven' t read!!!

realising today there is a button on the forum that takes you to the first unread post of a thread. So therefore i never have to click through pages again to find the last post to a thread which i haven' t read!!!

Realising ten minutes after Tranquilo there is a button on the forum that takes you to the first unread post of a thread. So therefore i never have to click through pages again to find the last post to a thread which i haven' t read!!!

OMG....I don't much like the term...but OMG !!!!  I discovered this a week or two ago...after being a WSW member for 12 months.  I felt very foolish...but now I'm pleased to find that I'm  not the only one!!

eating seafood followed by ice cream along the beach.

Them deep fried mars bars that Greek dude sells at Bondi :woah:

coggee bay yeeros , not sure if they are still around :good:

slowly turning this thread into another food thread  :xbop:

Seafood....Beach...Bondi....Coogee...sure this doesn't belong in the ESFC thread,  tranquilo?

OMG....I don't much like the term...but OMG !!!!  I discovered this a week or two ago...after being a WSW member for 12 months.  I felt very foolish...but now I'm pleased to find that I'm  not the only one!!

eating seafood followed by ice cream along the beach.

Them deep fried mars bars that Greek dude sells at Bondi :woah:

coggee bay yeeros , not sure if they are still around :good:

slowly turning this thread into another food thread  :xbop:

Seafood....Beach...Bondi....Coogee...sure this doesn't belong in the ESFC thread,  tranquilo?

#turncoats :ninja:

Being an ex sales rep, I used to love my country drives every 2nd week. Had my mixed tape going , mostly JJJ stuff n even took some Duelling Banjos stuff for the drive through the sticks to Singleton! Used to wind down the window n moo at the cows n yahoo like a redneck Lol agh being alone has it's moments........

Ahhh...beautiful downtown Singleton. In days of yore it used to be either my first stop heading north on the Putty back to Armidale, or last stop before hitting the Putty heading back to the Riff. Throw in some time out at the infantry base, then zip forward to the last decade or so where I usually stop in for work and pleasure. There's a milk bar in the main drag that does a damn fine works burger, then I usually as I head north pull over at the Rix's Creek rest stop which is about 8km out of town.

And that run from Singo through to Murrurrundi on the New England Hwy...excellent stuff on a sweet sunny autumn or spring arvo.

****...I need a road trip bad.

Ahhh...beautiful downtown Singleton. In days of yore it used to be either my first stop heading north on the Putty back to Armidale, or last stop before hitting the Putty heading back to the Riff. Throw in some time out at the infantry base, then zip forward to the last decade or so where I usually stop in for work and pleasure. There's a milk bar in the main drag that does a damn fine works burger, then I usually as I head north pull over at the Rix's Creek rest stop which is about 8km out of town.

And that run from Singo through to Murrurrundi on the New England Hwy...excellent stuff on a sweet sunny autumn or spring arvo.

****...I need a road trip bad.

Used to love my trips up to Gloucester on the Bucketts Way, shiit road but beautiful countryside.Loved all that country around that area.
Guest ZipGunBop

"C'mon Mikey, look at all the beautiful babies around here""No, the beautiful babies don't work midnight to 6am on a Wednesday. That's the skank shift."

For a while my mate insisted on talking like this. :lol:I can't watch that movie. The answer machine is too painful. :

"C'mon Mikey, look at all the beautiful babies around here""No, the beautiful babies don't work midnight to 6am on a Wednesday. That's the skank shift."

For a while my mate insisted on talking like this. :lol:I can't watch that movie. The answer machine is too painful. :

aaaaaaargh.

The chord progression B flat major to F minor.You can't possibly have any idea how much those two chords (or the same transposed somewhere else) float my boat.

A minor is the most beautiful chord in the history of music. The best chord progression involves A minor, G major and F major.

I'm quite partial to the tritone devils note, the diminished fifth.

Business class travel. We used to have a company policy that any travel in excess of 8hrs was business and I used to fly to Honkers twice a month. Was heaven. Now the policy is for Directors and above (not me) so I'm lumped into premium econ.

Also, being a Platinum frequent flyer. The first-class lounge in Sydney is fantastic!

Business class travel. We used to have a company policy that any travel in excess of 8hrs was business and I used to fly to Honkers twice a month. Was heaven. Now the policy is for Directors and above (not me) so I'm lumped into premium econ.

Also, being a Platinum frequent flyer. The first-class lounge in Sydney is fantastic!

Have never and prob will never travel business class....doesn't matter to me, though . No matter where I'm seated, my "boat is floated" as soon as the plane touches down, taxis to a stop...and I can get off!!   ;)