Police/Security Issues & Restrictions

tjturko13... your a porkchop mate 

Brilliant analysis there. You nearly pulled it off but the execution of your insult was lacking. You see the word you are looking for is "you're". But chin up, you get an A for effort.

- Man named Fred.

Your a special one my friend it has been rather quiet around here lately...Welcome to the forum :clapping:

To be fair - Tjturko13 may be a 'die-hard Wanderers fan'. Just because he has 50 or so posts on a forum doesn't typify his status as to whether he is or not.

There's quite a few die-hards who don't frequent this forum.

I don't think the categorisation of any fan should be up for debate by any other Wanderers fan. If you support the club - that's more than enough in my eyes - each person can dictate their own level of involvement in accompany with their feelings to the club. I feel that when Wanderer's fans question other Wanderer's fans on their level of support you end up creating a divide. 

Just my 2 cents - no point attacking each other - we're on the same team. If you disagree with each other - be cordial and let it be that. 

"oooh i'm speccy. i went to saudi arabia. i'm on a podcast la di da" 

:crazy:  :cheeky:  :P

Why - I oughta...  :rofl:  :cheeky:

Used to be on a podcast by the way!

You available on a free transfer for other podcasts...or does one have to approach the FFA for special guest appearance dispensation?

It's more of a 'go to a dinner with a group of people posing as an overseas consortium seeking advice; money under the table; exposé in the daily mail' scenario

You available on a free transfer for other podcasts...or does one have to approach the FFA for special guest appearance dispensation?

It's more of a 'go to a dinner with a group of people posing as an overseas consortium seeking advice; money under the table; exposé in the daily mail' scenario

Oh, so almost a legacy with vision scenario...just no oil sheikhs to fund the deal.

Oh, so almost a legacy with vision scenario...just no oil sheikhs to fund the deal.

bingo - but there is oil sheikhs just not real!

https://twitter.com/prydzopolis/status/794005474014134272

Click the link to see the rant over 4 separate tweets, how long ago did you do that chief?

last night.

Some of the responses to Mack's tweets and the nt stuff are pretty depressing. Don't expect any better from egg ball muppets but a lot of it comes from actual a-league fans.

There seems to be an increasing divide (encouraged by ffa and msm) between active and non active fans.

Seems like to me all the turko guy did was leave a little bit of bait and some people decided to take it and overreact

The thing he said which was bait worthy Was to suggest say MS should be less anti social... Was he I have no idea? Probably not not sure why it exploded why it did

The bandwagon comment is actually pretty accurate for years we have complained about oxygen thieves in the active section.

Like speccie said we Are all red and black anyway surely we can move on

If turko and Manfred had a beer they would probably hit it off

Seems like to me all the turko guy did was leave a little bit of bait and some people decided to take it and overreact

The thing he said which was bait worthy Was to suggest say MS should be less anti social... Was he I have no idea? Probably not not sure why it exploded why it did

The bandwagon comment is actually pretty accurate for years we have complained about oxygen thieves in the active section.

Like speccie said we Are all red and black anyway surely we can move on

If turko and Manfred had a beer they would probably hit it off

Sorry no.

When a so-called 'die hard' shoots his mouth off at folk like Jess etc, without any clue, he can get fooked.

And anyone who approves of how the police and seccos behave as a means to 'keep out bandwagoners', then brags about being so pissed he can't remember where his car is...then I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire.

We've seen dickheads like RedWhiteBlack in the forum...guess it doesn't take long for the vacuum to fill.

Oh and Gunner..if being kept out of the RBB area where your brothers & sisters are is considered anti-social by fascist carnts, then you might need to reconsider your understanding of that concept.

Manfred I'm Not gunna post again about it and I'm not going no back to see who said what at what time

Iirc you gave a vague post about being unhappy with what occurred with little details

The turko guy responded with what I took as a bit of bait

Jess called Him a dickhead

He called her a brown nose

Then it exploded

I really wish at the time you had articulated what happened a lot of us love our posts and what you have to say - I guess it was obvious you weren't in the mood to go into details

I just don't think a few random posts is a reason for WSW fans to go nuts

Fapman said things 100 times worse over a sustained period

Let's all move on - don't have the beer with him I guess haha

I agree with your point 100% at end of your post but as I said no one actually knew what happened until you are

Posting days later about it

Manfred I'm Not gunna post again about it and I'm not going no back to see who said what at what time

Iirc you gave a vague post about being unhappy with what occurred with little details

The turko guy responded with what I took as a bit of bait

Jess called Him a dickhead

He called her a brown nose

Then it exploded

I really wish at the time you had articulated what happened a lot of us love our posts and what you have to say - I guess it was obvious you weren't in the mood to go into details

I just don't think a few random posts is a reason for WSW fans to go nuts

Fapman said things 100 times worse over a sustained period

Let's all move on - don't have the beer with him I guess haha

I agree with your point 100% at end of your post but as I said no one actually knew what happened until you are

Posting days later about it

What sort of fookwit baits his fellow WSW members?

Sorry Erebus & Gunner, I appreciate the idea of baiting people on a forum & people can carry on like pork chops (there is no forum rule against it, or maybe there should be :ninja:) but what he said was completely disrespectful & out of line. Yes Jess got angry but it is hard when this guy opens his mouth with no idea what he is saying.

The way he was acting was similar to the folk in Melbourne who are applauding the death of the NT & enjoying football in a manner that is associated with the egg ball codes (sit down in your assigned seats, politely clap etc etc.

Fapman was a troll, his only purpose was to bait people. Yes we all enjoyed ripping on Fapman when he got out his maps & regularly embarsssed himself but he was no good for this place. In fact I'd say we are better off that he is no longer part of this community. He was cancer.

On to Turko. This guy can be the most passionate supporter of the Wanderers but if he is going to come on here & take the piss out of someone who clearly had a bad experience then it is just not worth the trouble. Nothing this guy has posted has added any value in this thread (other threads maybe), but if you want to go all pork chop why don't you post in the off topic forum? We are trying to raise & address raise issues to enhance our experience at Wanderers games. We are glad that you had a good experience with the cops but there are many others that haven't.

The over the top police presence & security issues are real and are not to be patronised. Let's keep this on topic & move on.