Squad Development 2016/17 Part 1

I'm aware of Mack's post.

I was sent this pretty picture on another platform, so I thought I'd share with my fellow formunites.

Btw, the above post I've attached was made by a journo at 7:04 AM - 31 Aug 2016.

yeahhhh but it wasnt mentioned on here by you until 2:00pm so why did you take so long to let us know???

i feel like you are taking advantage of your title, these things are sacred the inside man is similar to being dub a sir, and you have let us down 

goal to games ratio doesnt look great

Yeah but what's his FIFA rating?

lol i forgot that is the only thing that matters :P

then again with Pio he had a good goal to game ration and look how that turned out :P

Transfermarkt and FIFA baby! I'm an expert!

As far as Pio is concerned I'd rather not look at how that turned out as I never want to look in that pontoon's direction ever again. 

I was sent this pretty picture on another platform, so I thought I'd share with my fellow formunites.

Btw, the above post I've attached was made by a journo at 7:04 AM - 31 Aug 2016.

yeahhhh but it wasnt mentioned on here by you until 2:00pm so why did you take so long to let us know???

i feel like you are taking advantage of your title, these things are sacred the inside man is similar to being dub a sir, and you have let us down 

I don't get myself titles, nor seek them or wish to be anything other than the equal of my fellow forumites.

In regard to labels given to me by the forum moderators, you shall have to take your grievance up with them. 

K thanks & goodbye for now. 

I don't get myself titles, nor seek them or wish to be anything other than the equal of my fellow forumites.

In regard to labels given to me by the forum moderators, you shall have to take your grievance up with them. 

lol one day you will have a good laugh on this forum mate.....one day 

lol one day you will have a good laugh on this forum mate.....one day 

I have a good belly laugh at the peeps on this forum everyday, everyday. 

http://m.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/kai-h-sydney-wanderers-gia-martines.4237861.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=sport24

New "suitor" on 'Australia appeared for the Argentine middle Olympiakos Nick Martinez, and the Sydney Wanderers. "Wrecked" by Atromitos.What other options.

On Wednesday (31/8) will clarify the future of the Argentine an executive agent, Nick Martinez, who is not calculated by Paulo Bento for the new Olympic season. Atromitos until Monday had absolute advantage for Nick, but Tuesday (30/8) The situation changed when the agreement between Peristeri team and the "Reds" was not achieved.

The Standard Liege interested in acquiring the 29 year old mesoepithetiko and the player himself sees "hot" prospect to play in Belgium. But the last hours revealed interest from Australia.According to the information Sport24.gr comes to Sydney Wanderers.

In this case there is no time pressure, as the transfer window in the country of Oceania does not expire Wednesday (31/8). The third option for the Argentine is the Astra Tzourtzou from Romania, an option which is not particularly touched by the Argentine. The other perspective of Latinos is the Apollon Limassol.

Anyone on here getting Clisbys name and number on their jersey this year ? Lol

Jayzko would do it...
haha I almost had to get Neville last night one more goal I would of next game got him a bunch of roses and a shirt with his number and then a Neville tattoo

Lucky he didn't get a hat trick

http://m.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/kai-h-sydney-wanderers-gia-martines.4237861.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=sport24

New "suitor" on 'Australia appeared for the Argentine middle Olympiakos Nick Martinez, and the Sydney Wanderers. "Wrecked" by Atromitos.What other options.

On Wednesday (31/8) will clarify the future of the Argentine an executive agent, Nick Martinez, who is not calculated by Paulo Bento for the new Olympic season. Atromitos until Monday had absolute advantage for Nick, but Tuesday (30/8) The situation changed when the agreement between Peristeri team and the "Reds" was not achieved.

The Standard Liege interested in acquiring the 29 year old mesoepithetiko and the player himself sees "hot" prospect to play in Belgium. But the last hours revealed interest from Australia.According to the information Sport24.gr comes to Sydney Wanderers.

In this case there is no time pressure, as the transfer window in the country of Oceania does not expire Wednesday (31/8). The third option for the Argentine is the Astra Tzourtzou from Romania, an option which is not particularly touched by the Argentine. The other perspective of Latinos is the Apollon Limassol.

i love google translate