RBB Silent Protest During Jets Match

You guys realise EVERYONE who has ever been humiliated by the RBB's attendance at a match is now taking cheap shots left right and centre ?

All you have done is lower yourselves to the pathetic levels of the NT and the Cove, all you have done is drop the noise levels to the pathetic levels of the CCM fans and the Jets fans.

if this is for the email on the 28th, why no response until tomorrow? rumour loves a vacuum.

there are posts on twitter like this:

"Interesting seeing opposition to @RBB_net protest. Don't think they're protesting sanctions, just punishment of all for the actions of few."

protesting 101: make sure people know your cause if you want them to support it, people are having to guess.....

Edited by Johnno

I'm all for pyro and everything, but we can't expect side bays to join in a silent protest that doesn't affect them.

No matter how annoying I sometimes find side bays critising the RBB when they aren't a part of it or don't know, they are separate of us.

Why hate on RBB and then chant "RBB Ole Ole Ole"?

Use your head man, not everyone is hating on the rbb, ****s sake humans are stupid.

It's either black or white with humans.

Flare is lit in the RBB, BLAME THE RBB.

A few people complain about the RBB, RBB assumes EVERYONE is complaining.

People are always giving the minority attention, stupid ****s.

Why hate on RBB and then chant "RBB Ole Ole Ole"?

Use your head man, not everyone is hating on the rbb, ****s sake humans are stupid.

It's either black or white with humans.

Flare is lit in the RBB, BLAME THE RBB.

A few people complain about the RBB, RBB assumes EVERYONE is complaining.

People are always giving the minority attention, stupid ****s.

Its also probably one of the few chants the sides actually know, at least half, the words to

This is a joke people buy memeberships in the rbb to be active apparently people found the email on Friday misleading if you find it misleading don't protest ask a question as I did find out the right information and spread that that equals problem solved grow up people it's not hard to ask a question to find out exactly what the go is !

The players need to support to push them along the line what is this silent shenanigans I find it quite selfish to be honest!

Why do we need to act like the northern terrace or the cove we are here to support the wanderers and cheer our team on!

COME ON YOU WANDERERS

RBB OLE OLE OLE

Im guessing the protest was sprung last minute on the fans to avoid criticism and prevent fans who disagree from having the time to organise some form of active support ala what happened in Melb with NT.

Its a punt organising a protest and asking people to participate/respect it without telling them why.

Will wait till tomorrow to see what it is about. I hope this is all resolved quickly.

Im guessing the protest was sprung last minute on the fans to avoid criticism and prevent fans who disagree from having the time to organise some form of active support ala what happened in Melb with NT.

Its a punt organising a protest and asking people to participate/respect it without telling them why.

Will wait till tomorrow to see what it is about. I hope this is all resolved quickly.

The excuse will have to be pretty good to get the majority who have had enough of the tantrums back on side.