Real Madrid

he played well in that position against altetico yes but the problem i saw this morning wasnt even his passing it was the fact that pepe was lost. when they play side by side pepe kind of play's ahead of him so he knows he always has ramos behind him a few times in this game pepe turned over possession or didnt make a tackle that need to be made because he thought ramos was the last man. so either play ramos as a cb or dont play pepe. personally i think pepe should be shot out of a canon in the furthest possible direction away from our club.

Ok, just finished the entire replay on ESPN and got a better feel for the game than just glances at the TV running from the office to the break out room.

Wow! Juve rattled us. We were on the back foot the whole game. Ramos is just not cut out for midfield play. He was completely out of his depth and got bullied by anyone and everyone, Vidal, tevez...

Speaking of tevez, he was an absolute boss.

I still think with Benzema and Modric in madrid, we've got their number.

HALA MADRID!

Ok, just finished the entire replay on ESPN and got a better feel for the game than just glances at the TV running from the office to the break out room.

Wow! Juve rattled us. We were on the back foot the whole game. Ramos is just not cut out for midfield play. He was completely out of his depth and got bullied by anyone and everyone, Vidal, tevez...

Speaking of tevez, he was an absolute boss.

I still think with Benzema and Modric in madrid, we've got their number.

HALA MADRID!

Not sure when Benzema is back, but Modric is not supposed to be back till at least the final, if he recovers by then....

I'm not that familiar with La Liga but I imagine they will threaten this as a bargaining tool. There are big ramifications for broadcasters, players, staff, sponsors and fans if they go through with it, so there will most likely be a resolution before the final hour. Personally, I'd prefer more even rights distribution to give other teams a fighting chance in the league.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/spanish-primera-division/story/2437183/la-liga-to-be-suspended-by-spanish-fa-over-tv-rights

I am for Barca and Madrid getting a smaller cut, help the smaller teams in the league :)

I doubt it will go ahead, I imagine UEFA would step in to try and resolve it as well if it gets too serious

lets not forget, Barca are leading by 2 points with 3 games to go, if the margin is still that or smaller with 1 game to go, who wins the league?

all comes down to that dreaded barca atletico game next week. assuming we can actually win our remaning games. if atletico get the win or draw and we loose our last game....lets just say i have had a similar feeling quiet recently :ninja:

we have Valencia at home

Juve at home

Espanyol away

Getafe at home

if we beat both Valencia and Juve, I see points being seriously dropped at Espanyol

at the moment, I see points dropped against Valencia and probably draw or beat Juve 3-2 (out on away goals)

if we beat Valencia, and the drop points at Espanyol or Getafe, lets just say that I wont be happy

well there is a question for you would you prefer to drop points against juve and get knocked if it meant claiming all points in la liga . keep in mind we need barca to drops points if you choose la liga and if you chose cl then we still ahve toplay either barca or Bayern to win the cup....."let the games begin" :diablo:

Very hard, I would prefer to be the first team to retain the UCL to be honest,

If we are not meant to win UCL, then I would rather get knocked out now than the final ...

i'm sure fifa/uefa might have to get involved if LFP suspended all matches from the 16th onwards. Uefa/Fifa doesn't allow for governments to get involved in how a league is managed in their own country. However with the way the economy has gone in Europe and the amounts of debt Real and Barca have racked up and owe banks, the country wants the top dogs to share their slice of the pie with the rest of the teams.

Under old laws, Barcelona and Real Madrid earned three times as much as other clubs in the Primera Division as they were able to negotiate the sale of their own broadcasting rights, but the Spanish government gave the green light to a new ruling which would see 50 per cent of TV money distributed evenly across the 20 top-flight teams

so that game didnt help us in anyway shape or form. not only is it a hil to climb for the last to games but playing a game like that to then have a 5 day turnaound to play juve with kroos going off. its not looking good for the Reyes de europa 

I didn't watch the game, seen the highlights, Madrid had good chances, once again, we were kept out by a good keeper

this pretty much ends our league hopes, Barca have to lose to Atletico and draw their last game (or vice versa) and we have to win the remaining 2 games at Espanyol (away) and Getafe (home)

I still haven't read or heard more about Kroos injury, disappointing end to this season, after a shaky start then and awesome 22 game winning streak, the injuries really took their toll on the team this time :(

yeah but kroos has alright to have an injury the commentator was going through the hours he has played with us compared to when he was at bayern was just crazy i dont know the exact figure but he has busted his ass for us this season best all round performer imo. although it look like he was just signaling that his hammy was about to go so hopefully he got of and iced it up before he did any real damage.

yeah but kroos has alright to have an injury the commentator was going through the hours he has played with us compared to when he was at bayern was just crazy i dont know the exact figure but he has busted his ass for us this season best all round performer imo. although it look like he was just signaling that his hammy was about to go so hopefully he got of and iced it up before he did any real damage.

2 seasons ago, Bayern were in their second UCL final and won it, went on to play UEFA Super Cup, CWC, then made semi's of UCL last season, World Cup, CWC again and so far in Semi of UCL again, poor guy has not had a proper rest yet....

Juve will probably do what we did to Bayern in last years semi leg 1, defend and counter attack, knowing how bad Madrid are at breaking down defences.....yeah, not quiet sure about this game.

alright so lets go with the good news then as harsh as this sounds the better news.

good new- kroos is training and will play on wednesday

great news-bale misses out  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

madrid to win- 2-0 

alright so lets go with the good news then as harsh as this sounds the better news.

good new- kroos is training and will play on wednesday

great news-bale misses out  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

madrid to win- 2-0 

Kroos is back? good news :cool:

Bale misses out? only thing we will miss is his pace

with Modric and Benzema still out, I wonder if Lucas Silva or jese Rodrigues will get the nod to replace Bale....

yeah well im putting faith in acolloti that he give jese a run if he does there is nothing we are missing jese has just as much if not more pace then bale and always looks fresh when he comes on just not given enough game time. i have had wet dreams over the hope isco and jese would actually start together for a big game my only issue is in this said dream chicoritio would have been replaced with morata and now instead of being side by side he could be the one to knock us out. **** LIFE

another thing i have been hearing is bale to take free kicks personal i think either sell him or put him on the left and let him take free kicks starting next season and hopefully that is the key to unlock the spurs bale. if the doesnt work put him in the kitchen and make some of our money back feeding the other players.

looks like we may be looking at getting rid of jese in trade for reus plus extra cash. Might be the extra push we need for next season to be competitive in all competitions. Tevez is the dangerman, casillas needs his troops to stay focused

looks like we may be looking at getting rid of jese in trade for reus plus extra cash. Might be the extra push we need for next season to be competitive in all competitions. Tevez is the dangerman, casillas needs his troops to stay focused

morata>tevez....just saying

and even though he is a madrid youth and i would love to stick with one of our young guns jsut for once in our history. reuz would be a killer signing but you really think he will leave dortmund?? for a money hungry demanding club like ours with the most unappreciative fans there is and after seeing bale's whole saga...i think not 

wait for it the ronaldo leaving madrid headlines are coming.

Dude, you're still living back in 2012.....

mate it happens every years since ronaldo joined us. it is like an annual celebration for the media what club shall we say he is going to sign for what should we say the reason he is going to leave is etc etc 

wait for it the ronaldo leaving madrid headlines are coming.

Dude, you're still living back in 2012.....

mate it happens every years since ronaldo joined us. it is like an annual celebration for the media what club shall we say he is going to sign for what should we say the reason he is going to leave is etc etc

His form since winning the ballon D'or has been off, if it continues for another six months then the longer he goes into his 30's the questions will continue to be asked!