Real Madrid

One year transfer ban for Real just reported in German media.

What for?

Financial fair play?

Irregularities with signing youngsters. Same as Barca.

all good, Madrid can appeal it, the ban will go on hold, Madrid can do mass signings, ban can come back on ;)

Exactly what I was thinking, while the appeal is going through the system, the transfer ban will go on hold. Madrid will make twice as many signings as they usually do (just like Barca did, though did a pretty bad job last offseason) so when it comes to the transfer ban they won't need to make any extra signings.

Not as much of a handicap as many may think.

I'm sure that every large european club pushes the boundries when signing young foreign players, 
It's an arms-race to make sure that you have the next best thing since sliced bread in your youth academy...

And they have probably got smarter at it to, instead of having the father of your 10 year old brazilian kid in your academy conveniently working in the team merchandise store or as a steward on gamedays.. 

Bale seems to be linked to the Premier League, his time may be up. Possible switch back with Di Maria plz

Give Man U Bale, get De Gea + some cash ;)

falcao? :cheeky:

No thanks

we have Benzema + Chicharito ;)

Bale seems to be linked to the Premier League, his time may be up. Possible switch back with Di Maria plz

No thanks

we have had Benzema + Chicharito ;)

fixed :nono:

No thanks

we have had Benzema + Chicharito ;)

fixed :nono:

Should be back for Juventus game....apparently

5th year in a row where Madrid have a tough run of games at this stage of the season,

this year it got a bit worse

the last 4 years, we always either had Barca or a Valencia crunched in between a UCL semi

this year we had Sevilla, UCL semi #1, Valencia and then UCL semi #2

next season;

Atletico Madrid, UCL semi #1, Barca, UCL semi #2, Valencia/Sevilla away? :)

Benzema out tomorrow, confident we will at least score a crucial away goal, chicharrito will fill in well and bale is fit again. Lets get a win tonight against everblande and then after a few hours asleep let the ucl semis begin :woah:

Benzema out tomorrow, confident we will at least score a crucial away goal, chicharrito will fill in well and bale is fit again. Lets get a win tonight against everblande and then after a few hours asleep let the ucl semis begin :woah:

I have been paying close attention this season, (this can be traced back to parts of last season too) when Madrid win, WSW doesn't, when WSW wins Madrid doesn't.....

Bale was MIA don't get me wrong, but Isco wasn't influencing the game either and we needed someone else up front to move the Juve defence a bit, not just Ronaldo on his own...

I have been paying close attention this season, (this can be traced back to parts of last season too) when Madrid win, WSW doesn't, when WSW wins Madrid doesn't.....

its called praying to the football Gods. They will reward you with certain prayers that you ask, but then take away and bring you heart break with other results.

We got the 1 away goal, lucky to not concede another and also unlucky with james header. Ramos is a lost cause in midfield, went well and suited against atletico, but diff strategy needed against Juve. Tryed to hard with long balls, Pepe was solid and not to much of a lose cannon.

Bring on round 2 next week!

dont be so confident about taking them back home. italians have made there name for there defense and there game plane will be to park the bus and hit us on the counter and our new tactics have shown that we are a bit vulnerable to the counter attack (atletico and barca both proved that season) . this is going to be alot more difficult then people are expecting trust me.

quiet ironic that for years we were know as the counter attacking kings and that same tactic could be the thing that knocks us out of the cup. :ninja:

blowing my mind seeing headlines like ancolloti defends ramos????? of course he is going to ******* defend him it was his decision to play him there he isnt going to openly admit it was the wrong decision

Ramos played crap today that's the press is all over him, his passing was abysmal, caused us possession many times

He owned that position against Atletico, all it takes is another good performance there and this will all be forgotten